Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Kish Wish

As I was taking my shower tonight and realized (once again) that I was out of towels I started thinking how nice it would just to be able use my "magic wand" and wish for my towels to do there own laundry. Well from that thought..many other wishes started popping in my head so I thought I would put them in writing so maybe someday they'll come true. So without further adieu..

The Kish Wish List
1. A washing machine that magically spits out that purple sock your husband threw in with the whites.
2. A person named "Itwasntme" so I have someone to blame when it was.
3. Hair glue so when the 8 year old finds scissors for the 6th time (playdoh scissors can cut) and cuts off her ponytail, you can glue it back on.
4. A food called "Idontcare" because when I ask "what do you want to eat", it seems to be the most popular food out there.
5. A toilet roll that shreaks an alarm if you take the last sheet and wont shut up until you refill it.
6. A toothfairy who always carries cash and never forgets to stop at the ATM.
7. A freeze button so I can freeze my kids as they are now and not let them grow up.
Feel free add to my list...Who knows maybe that magic wand might just work!!

1 comment:

Roulette Rules said...

Just that is necessary, I will participate.