Sunday, July 02, 2006

ME ME ME

I've meant to start a blog for sometime so here goes nothing.

As I was starting this blog and attempting to fill in my profile ..it asked "Who am I" Its a question that I don't have a lot of answers to. I know I have a lot of roles I play.

I am a mom. I am a wife. I am a daughter. I am an employee. I am an employer. I am..I am..

I sit and look at the questions and realize I don't have alot of answers to who I am. I know what I am not.

I am not a cook. I am not an artist. I am not a housekeeper. I am not a writer (obviously), etc. etc.

I hope that as I attempt this blog I do find out more about the ams and less of the am nots.

I know this will become a place of ramblings, quick thoughts and outbursts and perhaps a few short words of wisdom.

I alsoknow this will be a place of udder selfishness. It will be ME ME ME..because for the rest of the time in my life its about everyone else and those I take care of. Through out the process of this journey in life I've forgotten about me.

There will be posts about who I was, who I am and whom I'm becoming and in the end I might be lucky enough to find the "am".

Hop on the journey with me.

No comments: